Imagine if you could search for more jobs in less time. Imagine if you could search job boards, company websites, filter out illegitimate and irrelevant postings, and see only the positions that matter to you, in less than a second. That’s exactly what our search engine does.
|Our search engine allows you to find jobs as soon as they’re posted, so you can be one of the first people to apply for a job|
Spend Your Time Wisely
Understanding The Need For Our Search Engine
To truly understand the value of our search engine, you must first understand today’s job market. These days only about 20% of job opportunities actually make it to a job board, where most job seekers do their search. The other 80% can only be found on company websites. This presents a few challenges for job seekers. First, they have to identify the companies in their area. This is very time consuming, especially for those who live in larger cities. Then they have to find that company’s website. And then finally, they have to look through that companies website to see if they have any positions relevant to them. This can be a waste of time as not every company will have suitable positions available. The amount of time and effort need to perform a manual search like this is quite cumbersome. That is where our search engine comes into play.
Introducing The Broad-Sweep Extensive Search Engine
Our search engine lets you sweep a vast amount of sources simultaneously, so that you no longer have to navigate around several different websites. What now takes you hours to do can be accomplished in minutes. Another benefit is being able to search outside the over-saturated job boards, where there is less competition.
How It Works
The search engine begins by requesting search criteria from you. It then accesses a database of over 50,000 companies nationwide, and dozens of today’s leading job boards to find positions related to your search. To help save you even more time, the software will filter out postings it deems are illegitimate, or duplicates.
How To Handle Your Results
After your results appear you will have a few options. You can save postings to look at at a later time. You can hide postings you aren’t interested in. And lastly you can click on a result, which will take you straight to the posting, whether it’s on a job board, or a hiring company’s website. The most unique feature of our search engine though, is its ability to automatically fetch new results for you, allowing you to be one of the very first people aware of a posting. This in turn gives you better chances at obtaining the position, by staying ahead of your competition.